Available Programs- We offer a few different assistance programs.
1. Higher Education Assistance to help pay for your college
2. Human Services to help with a little things such as small car repairs or new clothes for a promotion at a current job
3. JPT to help with job training courses, uniforms for a new job, union dues and other new employment related expenses
4. K-12 Program to assist parents with school supplies for their children and incentive awards
5. California Indian Manpower Consortium On the Job Training, Youth Jobs, Small Business Training
6. HUD Rental Assistance and Down Payment Assistance
7. Inter-Tribal Council of California Childcare Funding for working families without Childcare
8. Northern Indian Development Inc. to assist with utilities and youth camps.
10. Gym Memberships ( Dependent upon Current Funding)